1. Zhou JF, Lou JG, Zhou SL, Wang JY: Potential oxidative stress in children with chronic constipation. World J Gastroenterol 2005, 11:368-371.
2. Maddy JA, Winternitz WW, Norrell H: Cryohypophysectomy in the management of advanced prostatic cancer. Cancer 1971, 28:322-328.
3. Burkitt DP, Walker AR, Painter NS: Effect of dietary fibre on stools and the transit-times, and its role in the causation of disease. Lancet 1972, 2:1408-1412.
4. Anatomy & Physiology. Prectice Hall.
5. Kassie F, Lhoste EF, Bruneau A, Zsivkovits M, Ferk F, Uhl M, Zidek T, Knasmuller S: Effect of intestinal microfloras from vegetarians and meat eaters on the genotoxicity of 2-amino-3-methylimidazo[4,5-f]quinoline, a carcinogenic heterocyclic amine. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 2004, 802:211-215.
6. Armstrong B, Doll R: Environmental factors and cancer incidence and mortality in different countries, with special reference to dietary practices. Int J Cancer 1975, 15:617-631.
7. Sanjoaquin MA, Appleby PN, Thorogood M, Mann JI, Key TJ: Nutrition, lifestyle and colorectal cancer incidence: a prospective investigation of 10998 vegetarians and non-vegetarians in the United Kingdom. Br J Cancer 2004, 90:118-121.
8. Link LB, Potter JD: Raw versus cooked vegetables and cancer risk. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2004, 13:1422-1435.
9. Ochsenkuhn T, Bayerdorffer E, Meining A, Schinkel M, Thiede C, Nussler V, Sackmann M, Hatz R, Neubauer A, Paumgartner G: Colonic mucosal proliferation is related to serum deoxycholic acid levels. Cancer 1999, 85:1664-1669.
10. Pierre F, Tache S, Petit CR, Van der Meer R, Corpet DE: Meat and cancer: haemoglobin and haemin in a low-calcium diet promote colorectal carcinogenesis at the aberrant crypt stage in rats. Carcinogenesis 2003, 24:1683-1690.
11. Levi F, Pasche C, Lucchini F, Bosetti C, La Vecchia C: Processed meat and the risk of selected digestive tract and laryngeal neoplasms in Switzerland. Ann Oncol 2004, 15:346-349.
12. Parkin DM, Bray FI, Devesa SS: Cancer burden in the year 2000. The global picture. Eur J Cancer 2001, 37 Suppl 8:S4-66.
13. Key TJ, Schatzkin A, Willett WC, Allen NE, Spencer EA, Travis RC: Diet, nutrition and the prevention of cancer. Public Health Nutr 2004, 7:187-200.
14. Doll R, Peto R: The causes of cancer: quantitative estimates of avoidable risks of cancer in the United States today. J Natl Cancer Inst 1981, 66:1191-1308.
15. Correa P, Piazuelo MB, Camargo MC: The future of gastric cancer prevention. Gastric Cancer 2004, 7:9-16.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.